Aura Global School offers employment opportunities to people with a variety of skills, expertise and determination to contribute to a positive and effective learning environment. We welcome those who demonstrate a keen desire and enthusiasm to make our collaborative learning environment a success.
Aura Global School believes that teachers need to be actively and continually engaged in their own learning throughout the year to maintain their standards and set higher benchmarks of excellence. AEGS is committed to this purpose and hence conducts various in house and regional training programmes for the teachers and staff in order to build an effective team which would lead to success in their career.
- Be experienced and comfortable working in an internationally-minded environment.
- Be able to build a learning environment that is supportive and productive.
- Be able to challenge and develop all students through differentiated approaches.
- Be able to build a learning programme that reflects their students’ needs, backgrounds, perspectives and interest.
- Be committed to continuous professional growth and professional learning.